Below are the Terms of Service that you agree to when you create your Salt Lake Lagree account.
By accepting the Salt Lake Lagree Terms of Service you accept and acknowledge the waiver below.
I understand that there are risks inherent in all activities. I assume all risks related to my participation in classes, private instruction and any other activities at Salt Lake Lagree. I agree to hold harmless Salt Lake Lagree, its owners, insurers, officers, director and employees from any and all liability related to injuries to myself or my property that occur at Salt Lake Lagree or are related in any way to Salt Lake Lagree, its classes or events.
I understand that Lagree is a strenuous workout and represent that I have consulted with my physician prior to participating and that I have been authorized by my physician to participate in Lagree. I further represent that I am not pregnant and that if I become pregnant–or experience in any other change in my physical condition–I will consult my physician to confirm that I remain able to participate in Lagree, without risk of injury to myself or others, prior to participating in any classes or events at Salt Lake Lagree.
I understand that my safety is my responsibility and agree that if I experience any pain or discomfort during the course of any class, event or private instruction, I will stop performing the exercise and ask for a modification. Further, I will not engage in any unsafe behavior. If I observe any unsafe behavior, I will report the same to management.
I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me. I hereby fully and forever release and discharge Salt Lake Lagree, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, owners and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of: (1) my use of Salt Lake Lagree’s equipment/facilities; (2) participating in Salt Lake Lagree classes, private sessions and events; and (3) my presence on the Salt Lake Lagree premises.
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of my participation and services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE Salt Lake Lagree, its officers, agents, owners, employees, organizers, representatives, insurers and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in classes, private instruction, training programs and/or events at and/or sponsored by Salt Lake Lagree.
I agree to indemnify and hold Salt Lake Lagree harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me.
I understand that by accepting the Salt Lake Lagree Terms of Service, I accept the liability waiver above.
Price, start date and number of classes per month are set at each Monthly Contract purchase. The price and number of classes shall remain the same so long as the Monthly Contract remains active. Any interruption in billing or cancellation of the contract will result in the price being cancelled. If you wish to buy another contract after cancellation, you will have to purchase a new contract at the current price rate.
Classes purchased on Monthly Contracts do not roll over. Contract is for 6 months and renews monthly (until cancelled) after the contract period. After the 6-month contract period, you can cancel your membership at any time so long as you give written notice at least 45 days prior to your next billing date.
The Monthly Contract price is only available to autopay members. By accepting this Monthly Contract you agree to have your payment automatically billed by Salt Lake Lagree to the credit card on file with Salt Lake Lagree (the “Studio”). You also agree to keep a card in file with the Studio. Terminating this Monthly Contract (or any interruption in billing that last more than 7 days) will terminate your pricing option. If your Monthly Contract is terminated for any reason and you wish to restart your membership, a new Monthly Contract must be purchased.
The following penalties apply: Late-cancel fee (for classes cancelled less than 10-hours prior to class): $10 and No-show fee: $15. A class will be deducted from your monthly pass for both late-cancel and no-show classes.
A Monthly Contract may be suspended once a year for one term of 30 days to 60 days for any reason. After that, a valid medical reason is required. Suspension requires 14-days written notice.
In the event that you need to terminate your Monthly Contract prior to the end of the 6-month contract period, you agree to pay a $50 termination fee and $50 for each month remaining on the 6-Month Contract. You agree that the early-termination fee may be billed to the card on file.
By accepting this agreement, you represent that:
(i) you have confirmed with your physician that you are physically able to participate in Lagree classes without risk of harm to yourself or others;
(ii) you are not pregnant; and
(iii) you will consult a physician if you experience any changes in your physical condition (including pregnancy) to confirm you am still able to safely participate in Lagree.
By accepting the Terms of Service you are acknowledging that you understand that there are risks inherent in physical activity generally and Lagree specifically. You assume all risk associated with your presence at and/or your participation in classes, events and private instruction at Salt Lake Lagree. You acknowledge that these risks include, but are not limited to the risk of contracting Covid-19, and release any and all claims against Salt Lake Lagree, its employees, insurers, owners, directors and managers for any injury to your person or property. You also acknowledge and agree that Salt Lake Lagree may terminate your Monthly Membership at any time and that if your Monthly Membership is terminated for cause, no refund will be issued.
I, <CLIENTNAME> accept and agree to the terms set forth in this contract on <AGREEMENTDATE>.
Cancelling Monthly Memberships.
To cancel a monthly membership outside of the initial 6-month contract period, please provide written notice at least 45 days prior to the cancellation date. Our system is unable to prorate returns. Therefore, cancellations that do not comply with the 45-day rule cannot be refunded. If you are cancelling within the 6-month period, please remember that an Early Termination Fee will be applied. Please email us here for assistance in cancelling your membership.
MonthlyMemberships can be suspended for any reason for a period of 30-60 days once per year. Freeze requires 7-days notice. Any additional suspensions require a medical reason.
Class Passes Can Be Split.
If you purchase a 5, 10 or 20-class pass, it may be used to pay for guests. There are just two requirements: (1) each person attending on the pass must create an individual studio account (prior to class) and (2) the person who purchased the pass must also be enrolled in the class. Click here to create your account. If you are inviting a guest to attend on you pass, please send this link to your guest so she/he can create an account.
Late-Cancel and No-Show Fees.
If you cancel a class less than 10 hours prior to the scheduled start time, you will be assessed a late-cancel fee. If you fail to attend a class you are signed up for, you will be assessed a no-show fee. Fees are assessed based on the payment method used for booking the class.
- Monthly pass:
- Late-cancel fee – $8
- No-show fee – $12 + loss of a class
- Punch card/Drop In:
- Late-cancel fee – loss of class
- No-show fee – loss of class
Grace Fee Waiver. Everyone receives one get out of jail free card. To use your get out of jail free card or to receive a refund of late-cancel/no-show fees, your waiver request must be made and resolved within 24-hours of the start time of the missed/late-cancelled class. Any fee waiver made outside this window can only be credited to your account.
Tardy policy. Students who arrive more than four (4) minutes after the scheduled start time of a class will not be allowed to join. New students must arrive 10 minutes prior to class for orientation. New students arriving less than 10 minutes prior to class will be asked to re-book into another class. Please watch our studio video prior to coming to class so you will have a general understanding of the studio, the mega and the workout.
Studio Accounts Are Required. Creating an account allows you to electronically sign our waiver and it allows us to contact you in the event of any scheduling changes (i.e. power outages, substitute teachers, etc). Accounts can be created here.
Grip Socks Are Required. It’s for your safety. Also, it cuts down on odor in the studio and keeps foot sweat from getting on the carriage and pit straps. I think we can all agree that direct contact with another person’s foot sweat is something to be avoided.
Masks Are Mandatory. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our space and community safe. Until further notice, masks are mandatory any time you are in the studio—including during your workout. Masks must be worn properly (over your nose and mouth).
Please help us to keep our commitment by properly wearing your mask–and by not arguing with instructors about our mask policy. They don’t like masks any more than you do. They are just doing their jobs. If you prefer a mask-free workout, there is a Lagree studio that does not require masks. We are happy to connect you and would love to see you again when the pandemic is over!
At Salt Lake Lagree (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- (1) via e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (2) through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; or (3) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- (1) the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
How We Collect Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- (1) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”); (2) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (3) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- (1) directly from you when you provide it to us; (2) automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies); and (3) from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction as well as to state and local officials for Covid-19 contact tracing or other public health concerns.
Choices About Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Any data breach in data security resulting in disclosure of private information shall be reported pursuant to Utah Code Ann §13-44-201.
Thank You for Visiting our Website.